Wednesday 21 January 2015

REVIEW: Seventeen Define and Contour

One of the biggest trends in make up has to be the sculpted contouring made famous by the likes of Kim K. I personally love this love although sometimes it can be a bit too dramatic for daily wear. If your wanting a subtle more wearable version of this look then the Seventeen Define and Contour pallet is for you.


It comes packaged in a sturdy matte black case, very similar to Sleeks design. Inside is mirror and a cute little diagram for telling you which shade goes where. Both shades are completely matte which is perfect for contouring. I like to add the dark to the hollows of my cheeks, my temples and hair line as well as my jawline. To finish I lightly add the highlight to the middle of my nose, cheekbones and middle of my forehead. It really makes your features pop and gives such a pulled together look.



The highlight shade is a cream which worked really well on my skin tone, the darker contour shade is lovely soft brown. Both shades are buttery soft and really easily build able, thankfully the brown doesn't end up looking muddy when it's built up and still looks soft.

For £5.99 this little set is great for either those just starting to venture into contouring or that want a very soft and subtle finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment