Saturday 10 January 2015

REVIEW: Clarisonic Plus Face and Body


Clarisonic Plus Face and Body


Clarisonic systems are a cult skincare item with people going crazy over how much it has improved their skin. I'm completely in amazed by my Clarisonic Plus, just a quick one minute wiz round my face and instantly my skin feels super clean.

It's super easy to incorporate into your skincare routine, I've been using it with Clarisonic Foaming Cleanser which has really been helpful at keeping my slightly oily t-zone at bay.
Clarisonic claim that it helps shrink  pores and reduce wrinkles, and there is definitely a noticeable difference in the pores on and around my nose an area which has troubled me since my teenage years.

It comes with two heads, a sensitive brush head for face and a larger regular head for your body (which is perfect for using before shaving your legs or getting the last dregs of fake tan off). The Clarisonic Plus comes with a whole host of different speeds and settings each with its own helpful bleeps and lights to let you know what you've picked (handy to keep the instructions in with your cleansing products as it takes a little getting used to changing the beeps).

Clarisonic Plus

Once you've got the right setting using it couldn't be simpler. 20 seconds on your forehead, same for your nose and chin and then two lots of ten seconds for each cheek. It doesn't sound long but the amount of dirt and makeup that comes off onto the brush is weirdly satisfying!

It is a big investment piece but for the technology and results you get from it I think it is worth every penny. One of the things that was most intriguing to me was the charging cradle which has no connections and simply bleeps when the Clarisonic is in the right spot, presumably so that you don't electrocute yourself trying to charge it!

My next thing to pick up is the Luxe heads which are even more soft and are meant to feel like cashmere on your skin, who could say no to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment