Thursday 29 January 2015

REVIEW: E.L.F Under Eye Setting Powder

I'm the first to admit I don't get enough sleep, the bags under my eyes are horrific and I need some serious help covering them up. I apply my Collection 2000 concealer rather liberally and then lightly pat this setting powder over the top.


The powder is a very light texture and is almost completely sheer.  It is a very light pink tone with a hint of sparkle which makes the undereye area a lot brighter. The part I'm most impressed with is how it stops my concealer from creasing or slipping.

This is a bargain bit of make up for how amazing it performs, and you only need a tiny amount of product so this tub will last months!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of this - elf products are so reasonable as well you can't go wrong with them!

    Beth / Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of buying this as I love eye products!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out on my blog www.violetlace.com

    ReplyDelete