Tuesday 13 January 2015

OVERVIEW : Benefit Do The Bright Thing Box Set

There's some brands that I'm instantly drawn to and a sucker for looking at and lusting over and one of them is Benefit. After dropping a tonne of hints to my husband I was so pleased that he picked this up for me as a surprise gift. These sell for £26.50 online and in stores such as Debenhams or Boots.




Do The Bright Thing is housed in the cute book style packaging which has really become synonymous with the Benefit brand. They're so easy to store and once everything is used up reusable for storing all those sample sachets you get without loosing them!

Inside you find five miniatures of there best sellers that promise to brighten up your complexion. Included is 'That Gal' a brightening face primer, 'High Beam' the supermodel in a bottle highlighting liquid, 'Dandelion' blush with brush, 'They're Real' mascara and 'BADgal' black waterproof eyeliner.

The whole kit works perfectly together to make you look more glowing and awake. I'm really loving the Dandelion pink blush, it's a shade I've never tried before but it's really natural and would suit most skin tones.

All the products are luxury sample sizes but it's a great way of trying and testing products you might not normally choose. Plus the miniatures last a long time as they're all richly pigmented so a little goes a long way.

Have you tried Do The Bright Thing? Maybe you could recommend your favourite Benefit box set, I'd love to know!

2 comments:

  1. I have not tried any products from benefit but I'm glad that it is working for you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty and useful!x

    www.oohlaluce.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete