Monday 26 January 2015

REVIEW: Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Creme

Moisturising is something that is ritual for me, every morning and evening all over. This Laura Mercier body creme is my favourite luxury treat which leaves my skin feeling baby soft and smelling divine all day. I feel instantly more feminine and pampered when I've got this on my skin.


It's packed with Vitamins A, C and E which help keep the skin feeling at its best. The best part for me though is the smell. It's rich and indulgent, lingering on your clothes and bedding. There's no sickly sweet scent, much more natural and all the much better for it.

The one downside is that whilst the pot looks beautiful on a dresser, it's near impossible to get to all the product which feels like such a massive waste when it's pretty pricey!! But if you're looking for a real luxury treat which makes you feel amazing this should be the creme to pick.

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame that the pot stops you from getting to the product! I wonder why some luxury brands do that - have great product and terrible packaging, or have great packaging but meh products. For now I'll stick to my Body Shop Body Butters...

    And by the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the guidelines and questions here. The Liebster Award is about discovering new blogs and I'm glad I discovered you! :) x

    Ornella @ EUHNELLA

    ReplyDelete