Thursday 22 January 2015

REVIEW: Revlon Colourburst Balm

I've been wanting to mix up my make up a little recently so when I stopped by Boots during the week I picked up two of Revlons Colourburst Balms, one in a matte formula and one in the laquer formula.

Both are incredibly rich and the matte shade I have really packs a punch with the colour. Even with just one swipe across its fully opaque in a gorgeous dusky rose pink. I surprisingly didn't find this drying which is normally the biggest downfall of a matte product.  I think that because it wasn't drying or clingy that it didn't last as long as I'd hoped for.



The laquer balm is super glossy and has a slightly shimmer to it and a lot less colour pay off.  I do love this shade though, it's not too over the top but still looks like your putting some effort in!
I really love the packaging, easy to distinguish which balm has what finish and shade. The twist bottom allows you to push up more balm without the need or waste of a sharpener.



At the moment Boots have these on a two for £10 deal, which is a great bargain!

3 comments:

  1. Love these colours! :)

    Emily x

    emilymace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely loving Revlon Colourburst Balm's at the moment. I love these shades x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've picked out some lovely colours. I much prefer the matte balms to the glossy ones. louloubella92

    ReplyDelete