Saturday 24 January 2015

My Palette Wishlist.


Palettes are the perfect addition to any make up bag, you get a whole section of colours that are all made to go together. The perfect lazy girls bit of make up! Above are my pick of the palettes that I'm lusting over the most at the moment. That Too Face Palette is too cute for words and has the perfect mix of colours and finishes. Another beautiful set is the Smashbox Double Exposure, which contains 14 pans of eyeshadow, which each double up to a new shade when applied wet.
I can't wait to start crossing these off my wishlist, but its just too hard to know which to pick first!!


2 comments:

  1. I love palettes, they're so handy! The smashbox double exposure palette looks amazing x

    lilacfumes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous palettes! I need them all! Haha.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete