Monday 19 January 2015

REVIEW: Lacura Mattifying Moisturiser & 3-in-1 Cleanser

Thought that acne and spots were just for teenagers? Me too, when I was younger I didn't have a single spot, now it's time for it all to catch up with me. The majority of products on the market are geared towards younger skin, but I stumbled across these wonders from Lacura (Aldi's) which seem to working wonders.


Specifically designed for more mature skin it deeply cleanses without leaving your skin feeling extra tight and dry. The 3-in-1 cleanser has small grains in but is still gentle enough to use everyday. It also can be left for five minutes transforming it into a face mask for fighting of the extra shine you might be suffering with. 

The Mattifying Moisturiser is my go to face cream, popping it on before bed as well as underneath my make up. Unlike other mattifying moisturisers I've tried this doesn't make your base make up look flat and dull. The only thing I wasn't overly impressed with is the smell. Magnolia is one of my least favourite scents, luckily this isn't very strong or I'd just have to learn to live with my spots! The combination of these two products has been slowly reducing the redness and size of my spots and helped stop any fresh ones rearing their ugly heads!

Have you tried any Lacura products? Were they as good as the name brands you'd find in Boots? I'd love to know if this is just a one off or if all their beauty bits are worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment