Sunday 11 January 2015

REVIEW: milk_shake whipped cream

Imagine the most indulgent creamy milkshake and this is exactly what this leave in conditioner smells like. Packed full of extra goodness for your hair I've found my hair shiny and more manageable since using this after every wash. This is one of milk_shake's best sellers and for understandable reasons.



It dispenses just like whipped cream and absorbs perfectly into the hair without leaving it feeling stiff, limp or greasy like many other leave in products do. The smell is definitely a strong selling point for this, even when I wash my hair after two days my showers smells of this. It has the added benefits of locking in colour, a big bonus if like me your colour fades more and more each wash.

I use a ping pong ball sized amount (my hair ends at the top of my trousers so shorter hair would need even less) and I can see this can lasting me a good few months which is handy as mill_shake products are the cheapest brand around.

You can find milk_shake products in a lot of salons as well as online at milk_shake for £15.29.

1 comment: