Tuesday 20 January 2015

OVERVIEW: Brilliant Teeth Whitening Kit

I've always craved whiter brighter teeth and have tried nearly every whitening tooth paste on the market without much effect. Yesterday I picked up this kit from Brilliant which claims to whiten your teeth four shades in week. Inside the pack is an accelerator, a developer and whitening toothpaste as well as the tray to add it all to your teeth.


I tried it this morning and it was a really simple process. Simply rub the accelerator across your teeth, squeeze a little developer into the tray and pop into your mouth for ten minutes before rinsing and brushing with the included toothpaste. I was really impressed that there was no disgusting taste or smell, however it was a little weird trying to get ready with a chunky mouth guard in.

After removal my teeth didn't look much whiter but felt incredibly clean. The kit only cost £6 so I won't be massively out of pocket if it doesn't live up to my expectations. The directions are to do this twice a day for a week so fingers crossed I will see some results after this! I'll be posting up the results this time next week so be sure to look out for that post!



2 comments:

  1. Hey! you have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Please visit here for more info:

    http://courtneyallyn.blogspot.com/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been worried about trying tooth whitening products, in fear of them making my teeth super sensitive, so I'm excited to read your results post!

    alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete