Monday 12 January 2015

REVIEW: Bodyshop Born Lippy Raspberry

A girl can never have too many lipgloss. It's a fact. My last acquisition is this Body Shop Born Lippy in Raspberry. It's perfect compliment to a laid back more relaxed make up look with a super sheer tint of colour.


It lasts reasonably well for a gloss without feeling sticky and just needs a little touch up every few hours. The main thing that normally bothers me with flavoured glosses is the irritation they make at the back of my throat. Luckily this one doesn't make me feel like that, which is such a relief as I love it!
For £2 this is a bargain for one of Bodyshop's cult products which packs a punch on the shine. I might even have to try out all the other flavours, it won't hurt the bank balance at all!



No comments:

Post a Comment