Wednesday 4 February 2015

Winter Lip Savoiurs


During the winter our lips take a beating, going from cosy central heating to harsh cold winds outside. This winter I've had horrible chapped lips and these two hero products have helped reverse this and stop it from coming back. The REN Honey Lip Balm is my go to product for at home use. It's slightly more messy because it's super thick so I tend to use this one right before bed for a deep treatment for my lips. The packaging has been redone since I got my massive stack of these (about six!!) but is still available from REN.


My out and about lip saviour is the Nivea Soothe and Protect with SPF 15, which comes in a twist up stick and is much easier to use on the go. The added SPF makes this ideal for the strong winter sunshine, or perfect for taking on piste! I picked mine up from Tesco for about £2 so this is definitely a super affordable way of making sure your lips stay soft and kissable this winter!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! find out more about it on My Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog for details
    http://mariahasblondefeelings.blogspot.com
    xx, Maria

    ReplyDelete