Sunday 8 February 2015

REVIEW: Santuary Spa Instensive Heel Balm

When it comes to winter time I practically live in boots (mainly UGG boots to precise) and my feet suffer for it. After a few weeks of wearing nice cosy boots my feet get incredibly dry and then starting cracking, at there worst this year the had cracks so bad that it became painful. And since then I've vowed not to be caught out again. Instead I've been applying Santuary Spa Intensive Heel Balm every night after a bath and it has made a world of difference.


The balm comes in a easy to open flip open tube, perfect for slippery hands covered in creams!  It comes out white but once it's applied becomes clear and has a thick but serum type feel to it. Be careful on wood floors or you'll end up falling straight on your butt, just like I did the first time I used it.

What makes this balm work so well it that it's packed full of Shea butter, wheat germ, rose hip oil and vitamin E which all work hard to get your feet feeling softer and moisturised. This is definitely more indulgent then regular foot creams but it is part of my routine now that I'll be keeping on top of to maintain my beautifully soft feet.

Have you tried any amazing foot creams, balms or make potions? Or have you come across an even better method to keep the pesky hard skin away? 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing foot cream, I don't have particularly dry heels but I'm still tempted to give this a go!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sanctuary products but never used this before. My feet are in need of a pick me up so this might be just what they need!

    Beth / Bethany Georgina | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I have nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Check out the post below to see what you have to do :)
    http://andallthatfairydust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! x Josune, Your Beauty Script
    ps: Follow back on Bloglovin if you like? :)

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, love your description.

    www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i've just found your blog and fallen in love! love tiegan xoxox tieganlucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete