Tuesday 3 February 2015

REVIEW: Brilliant Tooth Whitening Kit

I'm always on the quest for white teeth and recently I've been trying out Brilliant's Tooth Whitening Kit which promises four shades whiter in a week.  Pretty impressive for a kit costing just £6!!



I used this for three days before I had to stop because of the reaction to it. It turns out it is harder than it looks to not accidentally get any product on your lips. I caught my top lip which blistered and bubbled and looked pretty bad and felt even worse.

But in just those few days my teeth do look different,  definitely whiter and feel cleaner. The good thing about this kit is that it can be used every four weeks so I'm going to give it another try, learning from my mistake and apply alot of vaseline to my lips this time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment