Friday 6 February 2015

REVIEW: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection Concealer is probably one of the most blogged about concealer, it achieved a real cult status down to its opaque covering and long wear time. This is my second bottle of this concealer after my last one got a bit to dry for my liking. I'm now using the shade Cool Medium 02 whereas before this shade was available I was using Medium 03 and I'm pretty shocked at the difference between these two shades; as you'll see later on in the post!


 It comes with a doe foot applicator, and the wand is quiet flexible meaning you can really scrap off the product from insides of the bottle meaning hardly anything will go to waste. This means a bottle lasts ages even when its used everyday.

Below you can see the difference of Cool Medium and the earlier version of Medium 03. Cool Medium has more pinkish tones to it, which is perfect if you plan on using it under your eyes particularly for me who likes a bit of brightening over my under eye bags. The formula is really creamy and blends out really well, leaving an almost seamless finish. I tend to blend mine with my fingers as I'm still to find a concealer brush that I enjoy using (if you have any recommendations please tell me in the comments below!). Once the concealer is dry it doesn't feel greasy and slide around but also it doesn't end up drying a cracking like other concealers do.


This is my favourite concealer, and despite trying others I've found this to have to longest staying power and the densest colour for concealing nasty spots and dark circles. You can pick these up in Boots and Superdrug, with it ringing in at around £4.19. 
Have you tried the Last Perfection Concealer? Had anyone else noticed the change in shades, or am I very late on this update?! Let me know below as I just love reading your comments!


4 comments:

  1. Hey I nomineted you for a Liebster Award! You can see the details about it on my blog http://pinkurbanbutterfly.blogspot.com/ I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this in fair and it genuinely is one of the best concealers i've ever used. I don't use it on dark circles, too, though I have to say - I use benefit bo-oing for that.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm I'd really like to give this a try! Great post :) I have nominated your for the Liebster Award :)! Head over to my blog to see the rules, xo!

    www.vivalanicky.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard so many people reave about this one I think it is about time I try this on out!
    I recently started my own beauty related blog, I would love for you to check it out, x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete